Applying for the 2019-20 Academic Year
The application process for the 2019-2020 school year will be opened first to active parishioners of St. Mark's Church on January 21st, followed by current Day School students and their families on February 5th. The process will be opened to the general public on February 18th with priority given to prospective parents who have paid to be placed on the waitlist.
If you are interested in joining St. Mark's Day School during the current school year, please call or email right away for information about availability. If there are no immediate openings, you may be placed on the waitlist.
Enrollment Priorities for the 2019 – 2020 School Year
- Priority applications for active members of St. Mark's Church will be processed beginning on January 21st.
- Current and former Day School students, siblings of current and former students, along with family members of Day School staff will be given the opportunity to apply beginning on February 5.
- All other applicants are given the opportunity to apply beginning on February 18th. Priority will be given to families who have paid to be placed on the waitlist.
St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admissions and education policies, financial assistance programs, employment practices, and other school-administered programs.
Applying for Summer Camp
- Applications for Summer Camp will be distributed with applications for the 2019 – 2020 school year.
- The application timeline is the same.
- Priority will be given to active members of St. Mark’s Church, current Day School students and their families, former students and their siblings, family members of Day School staff, and families who have paid to be placed on the waitlist.
Applications for 2019 – 2020 school year and for Summer Camp will be available in the Day School Office, the Church Office, the Parish Hall, and will be sent home in student cubbies on February 5. Prospective families from outside the St. Mark’s community should contact the office by email or phone to inquire about availability and being placed on the waitlist.
Tuition and Fees for 2019-2020
- A non-refundable application fee of $150 per student is due with your application
- A non-refundable deposit of the last month's tuition is due upon admittance to the Day School. This is a non-refundable pre-paid payment for May 2020.
- An annual supply fee of $200 is due on the first day of school
- Pre-K (5-day): $590 monthly tuition
- 3-Year-Olds (5-day): $590 monthly tuition
- 2-Year-Olds: 2-day $405, 3-day $485, 5-day $590 monthly tuition
- Summer Camp Tuition is $200 per week. (If all seven weeks of Summer Camp are reserved, tuition is reduced to $175 per week.)
St. Mark’s Day School is committed to offering an education to all children regardless of financial limitations. The St. Mark’s School Board oversees a scholarship program that is available to families who need support. Requests for participation in the scholarship program should be made in writing to the Head of School. The scholarship fund depends upon contributions from our Day School families and we appreciate your help in providing opportunities to deserving families.