COVID-19 - Fall 2020
For the 2020-2021 school year, things are going to look different at St. Mark’s. Please read below for a list of changes:
- Due to the health and safety rules required by the state, the children will not be able to intermingle outside of their classrooms or on the playground. We are developing a learning program and schedules that will keep students participating outside on the playgrounds, in chapel, and in music while maintaining these new rules.
- We will not have Early Care, Enrichment Classes, Stay & Play, or Extended Care this year. St. Mark’s school day will be four hours, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm, based on a staggered drop-off and pick up schedule for the children. Further information regarding drop off and pick up will be communicated at a later date.
- Due to the necessary changes in licensing, our enrollment numbers will also change. For St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School to accommodate as many children as possible, Two-Year-Old classrooms will be either Monday, Wednesday, Friday or Tuesday, Thursday with a maximum of eight children in a group. Tuition for the MWF class will be $485 per month and the T/TH class will be $405 per month both will include an additional $50 COVID operational fee per month.
- There will not be a Monday through Friday option for the Two-Year-Old program. Our Three-Year-Old and Pre-K classrooms will continue to run Monday through Friday (with no more than 12 students per class).
- Detailed safety procedures will be outlined in your enrollment packets. If you have any specific questions or would like to receive more detail about these changes and procedures, please let us know.