Lion’s Pride Event benefiting St. Mark’s Episcopal Day School
Friday, February 23, 2018
6:30– 10:00 pm
St. Mark's Episcopal Day School is seeking your business sponsorship and tax-deductible donations for our Lion’s Pride Event. The fundraising event will be held on Friday, February 23rd, 2018 at Brodie Homestead, a historic barn property and event venue in Sunset Valley. The evening will feature music, delicious food, and a lively silent auction.
Funds raised at the event will support
1) Scholarships: The first $10,000 will provide financial assistance to families in need
2) Teacher continuing education and professional development
3) Playground improvements to our beautiful outdoor learning space on the Greenbelt
Your tax deductible donations means you are investing in the future of our community and in the continued excellence of St. Mark’s faculty and facility.
For your sponsorship and donation of goods or services, your business will receive:
· Valuable exposure to more than 150 families and their friends. The majority of St. Mark’s families live and play in South Austin and love to support local businesses.
· Prominent display at the silent auction and in marketing materials
· Your business name listed in advertisements leading up to the event
· The cash value of your contribution to St. Mark's Episcopal Day School is tax-deductible less any tangible benefit received. We are a qualified 501c3 non-profit organization (Tax ID # 74-1473476)
Thank you for your generosity!
Select your Sponsorship Level:
_____ Pride of the Lion $1,000: Industry Exclusivity. Social Media shout outs, Company & logo included in e-newsletter, Banner placement in notable and prominent location, school and community mentions in print, spoken recognition at event.
_____ Roar of the Lion $500: Featured Table Sponsor, Social Media shout outs, Company & logo included in e-newsletter, school and community mentions in print.
_____ The Lion Guard $250: Silent Auction Table Sponsor, Social Media shout outs, Company & logo included in e-newsletter, school and community mentions in print.
_____ The Lion’s Den $100: Social Media shout outs, Company & logo included in e-newsletter, school and community mentions in print.